I arrived early and was prepared to drop by bags and go for a walk. Alex gave me a wonderfully warm welcome and early check-in as a Starwood Preferred Guest. I've checked into many upscale business hotels where it's not that personal, and I really appreciated how considerate Alex was about checking me in and making me comfortable. Beautiful room overlooking the Water Tower.
This is an amazing location. One block to views of Lake Michigan. Shopping all over the place on Michigan Avenue, then just walk around the corner to Rush Street for dinner at Hugo's or Morton's. At the hotel, it's easy to grab a coffee and roll at their breakfast shop. I would definitely return to this hotel over some of the others I've stayed at on Michigan Avenue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago