Located at Dearborn Street and the River, the Westin River North is what one would expect from a Westin. From the door man to the personnel at the front desk, the arrival at the Westin is gracious. The standard room is plenty big for two people. The bed is heavenly as billed. It's an easy walking distance to the Magnificent Mile and Macy's on State Street. The concierge made us dinner reservations at the Kinzie Chophouse - good food and easy walk. The hotel staff really want you to enjoy your visit. While we there they had hot chocolate and tasty sugar cookies. The hotel bar is comfortable, too. Really enjoyed the stay and got a good rate through Hotwire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin