I was expecting the 15 minute complimentary workout consultation according to the hotel website but got a 75 minute personal workout by a professional trainer named Sam Guiragossian instead. Sam had so much passion and enthusiasm that you would think I was paying him $100.00 an hr. He worked with me the whole time , coaching, explaining and encouraging me to finish my reps. He even talked about all the bad things I had to stay away from as well as the proper foods I need to eat. He also printed out a exercise program showing pictures and detailed instructions on all the exercises that were best for me to follow. He even said to email him if I needed my workout changed . Sam had e-mailed me additional exercises and workout tips etc . the same day and encouraged me to email him with any questions and to keep in touch and let him know how I was doing with my exercises. I was not expecting this preferential service at all. If you want a awesome personal trainer , you will not be dissappointed if you have Sam.
Dave, Mokena, Illinois
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin