The Westin Chicago River North
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$488
US$345
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$259
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$234
Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$271
2,051 results
All reviewspersonal trainerchicago riverheavenly bedgreat locationhouse of bluesexecutive clubfitness centerwithin walking distancethe loopvery nice hotelbusiness travelerlobby barfree internetlate checkgreat roomblue linefew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

By far my favorite home away from home. Whether we go for a leisure weekend or to attend a week long tradeshow, the staff always go beyond our expectations. Breakfast in the Ember Grille is always a great way to start the morning, and the rooms...... ahhh, the rooms. So warm, inviting, and comfortable it's hard to leave.

Room Tip: Usually can get a river view by simply asking the front desk.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Bryan W, Front Office Manager at The Westin Chicago River North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Hello Kia S,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. It's truly an honor to be called your home away from home. It's certainly our pleasure to have you as our guest regardless of your reason for travel!

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you come through Chicago!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Excellent facilities and very helpful staff. Exercise room and staff is the best I have ever encountered for a facility within the property itself. It is so refreshing to have equipment that is in good repair, multiples of each type of cardio machine, a clean and roomy environment and again, great staff. Sam gave me a personalized core work out and then followed up with an e-mail with more helpful tips.

Room Tip: Concierge floor amenities were very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Hello Pfd2014,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us!

I'm delighted to hear that you found your recent stay so refreshing. At Westin we always strive to have you leave feeling like a better you, and it certainly sounds like Sam and WestinWorkout were able to help you accomplish that.

I hope that we'll be seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to Chicago!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I stayed here during the first wave of the "Polar Vortex" in early January 2014 and was subsequently stranded in Chicago for days on end. The front desk staff was so accommodating as I was trying to rebook flights and let me stay far past the checkout time while I tried to figure out my next move. The price for the hotel is fantastic and it's in a great location (when it's warmer than -30 degrees, that is.) We had a nice view of the river from our room. The lobby lounge was nice for drinks with friends and great for working the next day. The free cookies and hot cocoa in the lobby were a nice treat, too. I'd stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Hello GoBlueBoston,

Thank you for your kind words and your recommendation. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and even though it was during some troubling times I'm happy that we were able to work through those times together.

We look forward to seeing you again soon now that it's warming up a bit!

Be well,

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I was expecting the 15 minute complimentary workout consultation according to the hotel website but got a 75 minute personal workout by a professional trainer named Sam Guiragossian instead. Sam had so much passion and enthusiasm that you would think I was paying him $100.00 an hr. He worked with me the whole time , coaching, explaining and encouraging me to finish my reps. He even talked about all the bad things I had to stay away from as well as the proper foods I need to eat. He also printed out a exercise program showing pictures and detailed instructions on all the exercises that were best for me to follow. He even said to email him if I needed my workout changed . Sam had e-mailed me additional exercises and workout tips etc . the same day and encouraged me to email him with any questions and to keep in touch and let him know how I was doing with my exercises. I was not expecting this preferential service at all. If you want a awesome personal trainer , you will not be dissappointed if you have Sam.

Dave, Mokena, Illinois

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Bryan W, Front Office Manager at The Westin Chicago River North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Hello dave9124,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. As you've stated Sam is truly an asset to our team and provides a very unique experience to our guests not only during their stay but after as well. He is a great advocate for personal wellness and his only desire to is to make sure our guests leave feeling better than when they arrived.

I'm sure Sam will remain in contact with you, however I'm sure he as well as the rest of the team here look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I return to this hotel once a year.i always feel welcome. Lisa, the concierge, is outstanding. She is knowledgable and caring. Every member of the team has a smile. The lobby has a welcoming aromatherapy scent, which instantly relaxes you. I would highly recommend this location for a stay in Chicago, both for the terrific employees as well as location. I will return again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Hello Sheri D,

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful note and your kind words with us. It brings me great joy to hear that Lisa was able to leave such a positive lasting impression on you while you were here.

I'm glad that you found Westin's White Tea scent to be relaxing, and that it helped you truly unwind during your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Chicago!