Yes, it's a typical Westin. But service in the restaurant is really warm and friendly, and they have a great little gym - well equipped with trainer on site. Cold eucalyptus towels, free chair massage, and protein bars after your workout. It's the little things that make it a comfortable stay.
Well situated next to the river, a couple minutes walk from Magnificent Mile. So central to everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin