I'm trying to lose weight, and back home started six months ago with a personal trainer. It's been great because I get the motivation to push harder and am evening out problem areas and weaknesses.
On the road (which I am a lot), it helps to stay at The Westin. The Westin Workout program is the smartest fitness addition to any hotel. When you arrive the hotel lends you workout gear and New Balance sneakers in your size. You buy the socks - the gear is yours to borrow.
Here in Chicago the hotel goes one further. The gym has a full time assistant who is also a personal trainer. Sam just worked out the kinks in my left shoulder on the massage chair (for free). He's going to run me through a one hour personal training session tomorrow morning (also for free).
The offer of a personal trainer and masseuse is "going the extra mile" at The Westin Chicago River North.
Oh - and did I say the hotel is a five star property a short walking distance to all of Chicago's businesses?
But do try the gym. Borrow the gear. And book a personal training session with Sam. Tell him Wally sent you.
Until next time, Chicago!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin