I spent a week here at business meetings. The room just wasn't up to what I expect in a high end business hotel. An accumulation of little things became annoying. The mattress was too soft and I found myself rolling to the middle and waking up with backaches. The light around the mirror was too weak for shaving or putting on makeup. The low flush toilet always required two flushes. There were no plugs on the night stands and only one on the desk, so it was always a problem charging multiple phones, iPad & computer. Our room had three chairs, so at least we could relax, but they faced away from the TV. The staff was always friendly and sharp, but just didn't make up for the sub par room. I know I can get a better room a block south across the river for the same money or better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin