We stayed at The Westin Chicago River North this past weekend and it was a great choice. The hotel is located within walking distance to most major attractions in Chicago. The front desk agent was friendly and personable at check-in. There was a conference going on that weekend so the lobby way a bit crowded but the wait for an elevator was never more than a few minutes. The room was clean and had a nice view of the river below but the washroom was a bit dated and there was very little water pressure from the rain shower head as well as the sink. We walked to the magnificent mile, millennium park, the river walk and many restaurant and bars in the area. A good hotel in a great location. Would recommend for a weekend stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin