Great location, we took the El from O'Hare with just carryon the trip was great since we got into Chicago at 5:30pm and it would have taken forever to get downtown in a cab or limo.
A short walk across the river to the hotel.
Well maintained and comfortable, close to everything or a short bus or train ride to all the hot spots.
Everywhere we needed to be, we were given multiple suggestions of how to get there.
The staff is very knowledgable about the city.
Great restaurants in every walking direction!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin