Just got back from a 2 night stay at the Westin Chicago River North. Booked through expedia and was not at all disappointed. Location is 'top-drawer', staff were very friendly. Room was really nice and cleaned up very well daily. I did not eat on-site so cannot comment on that but there is a lot within very close walking distance as to anything you want to do in Chicago. Lawry's prime rib-awesome, architectural boat tour-awesome, Sears/Willis tower-awesome (get the fast pass ahead of time). Overall, very happy with the WCRN, did not have a river-view which was disappointing but just meant to actually get out and enjoy everything Chicago has to offer in person. As a note, if you like a little attitude, go to Dick's last resort across the street, the staff there are rude and they do it on purpose so if you like a little rudeness/attitude, that is the place for you, I went, great view of the river, great drinks and you can give it back to them and it only feeds the fire more.....all in good fun so take note of that.....enjoy....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin