I've never written a review before but since I have stayed at this property twice, I feel like I should. This recent stay was even better than the one before. I used Starwood points so I figured we would get a less than stellar room, but they gave us a river view room with a minibar fridge. I just used the space in the minibar fridge to store baby stuff that needed to be cool, and we used one of the hotel's very serviceable cribs for our 4.5 month old. I had requested a crib when I made the reservation but the front desk didn't have that info. No problem, though, they sent the crib straight up. One of the doormen in particular was very nice. He wore glasses and of course I can't remember his name. The lobby is great for strolling a sleepy baby who needs to go to sleep. Even though there were conferences in the city and the hotel the entire weekend, it never felt super crowded to me and everyone was friendly. It's in a great location and the only annoying thing is the entrance is hard to see from the road. But cabbies know where it is so it's not usually a problem. Oh and the internet isn't free in the room, but I believe it is in the lobby. Overall lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin