“Could I give it less than 1?”
Review of Haagen-Dazs

Haagen-Dazs
Ranked #138 of 195 Dessert in Chicago
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Rude service. I stood in line for a sandwich and a hot chocolate, but then found out that the specialty drinks were in another line and so was the ice cream. Really? I have to get in line 3 times? Nope. We had dippin dots instead. By the way, the sandwich was just OK.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We had a toast ham and cheese sub from here while at Navy Pier and was surprise at how good it was. It was too cold that day that we were there for ice cream.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Good ice cream but long wait and pricey. Had my fav flavour so I guess it was worth it. Although could have gotten a pint at the supermarket for the same price as a scoop in a waffle cone here.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

A fun, yummy treat when its hot out. Great flavors! When its busy it can be a long line. So I've only waited if I really wanted the ice cream or it was slow at that moment. Otherwise there are other treats to have on the Pier.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

The ice cream and waffle cones is what you would expect from any ice cream place. Nothing special. The only bad thing is the prices, but it's expected at a place like that. Got 4 waffle cones, an ice cream bowl, and 2 waters for around $45. Everything at the Navy Pier cost way more than if it was somewhere else.

Been to Haagen-Dazs? Share your experiences!