“OMG the price!”

Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Joplin, Missouri
“OMG the price!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Now, I know why I don't by Haagen-Dazs ice cream. At the Navy Pier, hot, decided to get a milk shake. I knew it would be high, due to the location. But $6 for a 8 oz. milk shake, which was like choc. milk. I will stay with my cheap ice cream store.

Visited July 2013

Elkhart, Indiana
“Could I give it less than 1?”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Rude service. I stood in line for a sandwich and a hot chocolate, but then found out that the specialty drinks were in another line and so was the ice cream. Really? I have to get in line 3 times? Nope. We had dippin dots instead. By the way, the sandwich was just OK.

Visited June 2013
IL
“Not just ice cream”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We had a toast ham and cheese sub from here while at Navy Pier and was surprise at how good it was. It was too cold that day that we were there for ice cream.

Visited May 2013
Mississauga, Ont
“Good ice cream but long waits and high prices”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Good ice cream but long wait and pricey. Had my fav flavour so I guess it was worth it. Although could have gotten a pint at the supermarket for the same price as a scoop in a waffle cone here.

Visited May 2013
Rockford, Illinois, United States
“Services with a smile and Ice cream!”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

A fun, yummy treat when its hot out. Great flavors! When its busy it can be a long line. So I've only waited if I really wanted the ice cream or it was slow at that moment. Otherwise there are other treats to have on the Pier.

Visited April 2012