“super sweet ice cream”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Even though the ice cream variety was good, I found my choice to be too sweet. Cappucino, Oreos and mango was not a good choice. The chocolate wafer was not the greatest

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We had Gelato and loved it. This was a good place to stop and get cool after walking and enjoying the pier. I had never had Gelato at Haagen-Dazs before and it was just the best!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Was a tasty treat and cooled us off on a 90 plus degree day very Yummy. Busy Place inside at Navy Pier.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Now, I know why I don't by Haagen-Dazs ice cream. At the Navy Pier, hot, decided to get a milk shake. I knew it would be high, due to the location. But $6 for a 8 oz. milk shake, which was like choc. milk. I will stay with my cheap ice cream store.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Rude service. I stood in line for a sandwich and a hot chocolate, but then found out that the specialty drinks were in another line and so was the ice cream. Really? I have to get in line 3 times? Nope. We had dippin dots instead. By the way, the sandwich was just OK.