“Best way to start the day in Downtown”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #22 of 362 Coffee & Tea in Chicago
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I like the warm greeting and how the barista's began to recognize me after the 3rd day. Fun abounded with everyone's sense of humor and the prompt service provided in this busy location.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I went in for a coffee after my graduation ceremony. The barista wrote "Congrats" on my coffee cup. That was very nice of her to acknowledge my special day! Great customer service!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

There was a Starbucks just a few steps from our Hotel, past Michigan Avenue Bridge. It was on Michigan Avenue. It was great, it had some tables just by the huge window, overlooking the busy avenue. I loved it.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Love Starbucks, I usually get a latte or cappuccino. Always look for them while traveling. We have one near our home, I just love the people there. I do think they are a little pricey but I still patronize them.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

There are so many good coffee shops to get a great coffee and food in Chicago so make sure you check them out. There seems to be a starbucks on every street corner here and all very busy. They do have good coffee but they are so overpriced, the staff are not so friendly. Check out Adagio Teas they have really good coffee and tea and very friendly staff, also not as crowded.

1  Thank gogreen

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!