“The greatest Mexican food”

Burrito Beach - Citicorp Center
Ranked #3,091 of 9,658 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: West Loop
Neighbourhood: West Loop
Bellevue, Nebraska
“The greatest Mexican food”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I dined at Burrito Beach at the airport in Chicago. Omg it was the best. I can not wait till I have a layover their again . I am from North Carolina, And sure wish that there was one near Raleigh. Great food. : )

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank justme1952

Louisville, Kentucky
“Lots of Vegetarian Options”
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Well, this place was definitely a pleasant surprise! Before heading out of Chicago, my husband and I walked around near our hotel trying to locate a lunch spot that offered vegetarian options. We spotted Burrito Beach and checked out the menu. Plenty of veg-friendly menu items. We both chose the veggie chili burrito. Loved the quinoa! We appreciated that veg-friendly items were clearly marked on the menu along with calorie counts.

• Visited December 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of the better burrito joints”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

My first time there and I showed up at 11:10am for lunch and the place was empty. Of course I was a little worried about a place with no customers, but I went up to order and I saw them grilling fresh veggies and a bunch of other stuff and I knew the place was going to be good! Everything was fresh, fast and made to order - also reasonably priced!

• Visited June 2012
Wurtland, Ky
“First Timer”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

On spring break and read about this place. On our way back from Navy Pier, we stopped for dinner. The burrito's are HUGE and very tasty! Really enjoyed our first visit and the service was fast! Worth a visit if you see one!

• Visited April 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I thought their grilled chicken burrito was great!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Stopped in to get out of the cold, grab a bite, and was pleasantly surprised. Clean place, with lots of healthy food choices. Reasonable too.

• Visited February 2012