“Good basic Mexican food”

Burrito Beach - Citicorp Center
Ranked #2,019 of 10,076 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: West Loop
Neighbourhood: West Loop
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I eat here about once every other month. The food is fast food style, but the flavor is good and prices are very good, as well. You definitely get a full meal. Look for the meal combo deal as it can be a good value.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Stopped here for a late dinner on August 1 around 8:00 p.m. This place reminded me of Qdoba but with an attitude. The ground beef used was phenomenal and well seasoned...the same could be said for the skirt steak and char-grilled chicken. Plus you could have your burrito grilled! The menu had options for those who preferred a veggie selection. They also had various choices for beverages (soda and flavored juice/water behind the counter). My two kids ordered the mango juice...it must've been refreshingly delicious because they both drank until their cups were empty. Our total bill for this meal was $34.57. That included 3 burritos, 3 tacos, chicken nachos and 3 beverages. The only complaint is that they appeared to close early (9 p.m). We went on a Thursday, maybe they have different hours on the weekend. Great place!!

1  Thank brightis
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Loved the food at Burrito Beach. It's a copy cat of Chipotle almost, except you can choose to add shrimp too! So good! Price is good too! Fast food type place. People were very nice too!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I dined at Burrito Beach at the airport in Chicago. Omg it was the best. I can not wait till I have a layover their again . I am from North Carolina, And sure wish that there was one near Raleigh. Great food. : )

2  Thank justme1952
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Well, this place was definitely a pleasant surprise! Before heading out of Chicago, my husband and I walked around near our hotel trying to locate a lunch spot that offered vegetarian options. We spotted Burrito Beach and checked out the menu. Plenty of veg-friendly menu items. We both chose the veggie chili burrito. Loved the quinoa! We appreciated that veg-friendly items were clearly marked on the menu along with calorie counts.

Been to Burrito Beach - Citicorp Center? Share your experiences!