This hotel turned out to be one of the best parts of my week long trip to Chicago. From the minute you walk through the front door to the lobby upstairs you know you are in someplace special. This is "old" Chicago and that is a good thing. The room was very clean and inviting. The huge bath made it very easy for two women to get ready everyday.
All of the staff from Guest Relations, to the housekeeping staff to EVERYONE of the Valets and Bellmen made you feel "happy to be there".
Don't miss ADA's Deli and Restaurant the food is made as you order and is downright cheap compared to other places close.
The only Negative thing I could find was the motion activated thermostat, made it hot at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago