I stayed at the Silversmith for 4 days and 3 nights (Feb 16-19) and could not have asked for a better place. The hotel is a short walk from Millennium Park (The Bean) and the Art Institute of Chicago. It's a street away from shopping on Michigan Avenue and close to several restaurants. The concierge helped with food recommendations and mailing some letters. The room (810) was large and looked newly renovated. Drawback was that the view from the window was of the back of the adjacent building. Also, you can hear the el train from Wabash Ave in your room. It was muffled, but I'm sure the noise level depends on where you are in the hotel.
Next time I'm in Chicago, I will definitely be staying at the Silversmith again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago