Coming from the NYC area I wasn't expecting such a nice hotel for the price I recieved. It was a pleasant surprise. The front desk couldn't have been any nicer, they upgraded me since I have elie status with Expedia to a junior suite. The room had a cute sitting room separate from the bedroom. The bedroom had two very comfortable full size beds and was a decent size for a downtown hotel. The room came with all the emenities expected in a first class hotel. Including bathrobes. There s a nice gym and parking. I did find parking a bit steep at fifty six dollars a night but you can go in and out as much as you would like
. There is cheaper parking a few blocks away, about thirty six dollars but you can't come and go. Overall this was a very nice experience and the location can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago