I picked this hotel based on reviews combined with a good rate. The pictures does not really make it justice - it is actually very classy and high quality from end to end!
Check-in was a very pleasant experience. We got good help with all of our luggage, the receptionist was nice, welcoming and very informative.
The room is huge (2 queen size beds) with the best bathroom I have seen in the US so far. Extremely comfortable beds, complementary coffee maker, good TV, wardrobes and drawers, very nice and functional desk++
A big plus for all of the power outlets (bed table, lamp, walls...). WiFi requires login, but is free. The speed is decent, but on the low side.
The room is cool and quiet (no noise from AC). Very very clean everywhere (yes - we checked). Also love the high quality linen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago