I am a Hampton Inn guest service associate and my service at this hotel was excellent! I had originally booked a room for my best friend's birthday at the Palmer House, which we were told was overbooked upon arrival, so they relocated us to the Silversmith and paid for our room. The Silversmith staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the hotel looked ultra-chic, modern, and very upscale. We were delighted to see we had complimentary bathrobes! We were told that it had been recently renovated, and it looked gorgeous! It was a little less "grand" than the Palmer House, but we really enjoyed our stay. The only disappointments we had were the size of the beds in the room (they were a bit snug being full-size beds), our view out the window was a brick wall, and there was not much noise insulation between our room and the hallwayy. Otherwise, a fabulous hotel that I would absolutely stay at again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago