We stayed here for only one night before leaving for Europe. The hotel has been gorgeously renovated. The staff was particularly welcoming and helpful. If you stay there, you absolutely MUST visit the cocktail lounge for at least a glass of wine. There is also a light snack or a full dinner menu. Location-wise, you're in the middle of the Loop -- stores, theatres, and the beautiful park just across Michigan Avenue. The Chicago Art Institute is within easy walking distance as well. In short, STAY THERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago