We went to the silversmith for our honeymoon and we were very pleased. Our room was great, and the staff was incredibly helpful and always seemed to go above and beyond the call of duty. Even before we were checked in, they did everything they could to make sure our experience was great. The food at the bar is fantastic (I can heartily recommend the duck as well as the charcuterie plate). There are also a number of good restaurants nearby and it's just down the street from Millennium Park and right next to an L Station so it's easy to get anywhere in the city. You can hear the L Station from the streetside rooms but it wasn't enough to bother us. All in all, I'd be happy to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago