We were unable to get reservations at our first choice hotel and ended up at the Silversmith. I was very pleased with the hotel overall. Rooms were spacious and well-appointed. The restaurant and lounge service and food were excellent. I especially liked the private viewing areas in the lounge. The location cannot be beat. It's a five-minute walk to Millennium Park, CTA station right outside the door, and great shopping and restaurants in the immediate area. Next time in Chicago, the Silversmith will be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago