We chose the Silversmith for the convenient location and the relatively affordable weekend rate. We had stayed there 18 months ago and were so surprised when we arrived last weekend to a totally new hotel! The main floor lobby and restaurant/bar area were beautiful and we loved the theme that reflected the historic Jeweler's Row location. The room was very tastefully and elegantly decorated with a huge gleaming bathroom. Because the hotel is located on Wabash, which can be noisy with the El, we were happy that our 9th floor room was quiet. We will definitely stay here again! The location is especially good for access to Millennium Park, the Art Institute and the loop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago