This was definitely the best first night stop in Chicago. We parked under the Millennium park and walked the short distance to the hotel. The raised train line runs straight up the street pAst the hotel but you wouldn't have known about it once inside.
The door staff were brill and so helpful. I loved that the hotel lifts used room key cards which meant you felt safe.
Rooms were modern and very comfortable. Pretty little trolley in the bathroom with everything you could possibly need.
The coffee machine in the room was fantastic and room had a fridge.
The only negatives were the noises before 7am. Someone was fixing something with tools in our floor and it was really annoying along with deliveries or bins being collected. Small issues but annoying after a long flight and time zone change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago