Nice meeting rooms. Nice rooms with very comfortable beds. Many restaurants and attractions within walking distance so this hotel is central to pretty much what you'd like to do. But walk. More to see ands less money to pay for taxis. Restaurant/bar attached. Only used the bar. Just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a haven of urban sophistication among downtown Chicago, hotels at the Courtyard Chicago Downtown/River North Hotel. Located in the trendy River North area on famed Restaurant Row, this hotel offers easy access to fine dining, exciting nightlife and the closest proximity to the EL Train. Experience the Windy City from the modern comforts of over-sized downtown hotel rooms offering plush bedding and amenities. Grab a gourmet doughnut and coffee at Glazed and Infused for breakfast, and enjoy a unique and authentic meal at Davanti Enoteca, located in the Courtyard Chicago Downtown/River North Hotel. For those looking to stay fit on the road, the fitness center with indoor pool sets this hotel apart from the rest- not to mention a beautiful sundeck for when the weather is nice. Plan accordingly with technologically adept meeting space, ideal for corporate gatherings or intimate social functions. Depart from typical downtown hotels and take advantage of the revitalized Courtyard Downtown/River North Hotel located in the heart of Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Marriott, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Chicago Downtown/River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Courtyard Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Courtyard
- Chicago Marriott