I have stayed in Courtyards many times and they are always a good choice. The one in downtown Chicago was in a great location - easy to walk to office and restaurants.
It was raining the day I was there and they had umbrellas to use which was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a haven of urban sophistication among hotels in downtown Chicago, Illinois at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/River North. Located in the trendy River North area on famed Restaurant Row, this hotel offers easy access to fine dining, exciting nightlife and the closest proximity to the EL Train. Experience the Windy City from the modern comforts of over-sized downtown hotel rooms offering plush bedding and amenities. For those looking to stay fit on the road, the fitness center with indoor pool sets this hotel apart from the rest- not to mention a beautiful sundeck for when the weather is nice. Plan accordingly with technologically adept meeting space, ideal for corporate gatherings or intimate social functions. Depart from typical downtown hotels and take advantage of revitalized Courtyard by Marriott Downtown/River North located in the heart of Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Chicago Downtown/River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Downtown Hotel Chicago
- Courtyard Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Courtyard
- Chicago Marriott