US$241
Ambassador Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$182
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$410
US$374
Thompson Chicago
  • Restaurant
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$563
US$442
1,711 results
All reviewsrooftop barthe rivergreat locationvista roomnespresso machinetrump towerbeautiful hotelwacker drivecorner bakerydiamond membermichigan avenuehistoric buildingfloor to ceiling windowsgreat roomcontinental breakfastan upgradebusiness trip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Chicago for business and booked at one of the historical hotels, which I was not impressed with. A representative from Hilton referred me to the London House and it was the best move I could have made! I had an issue with a few stains on the down comforter, but it was quickly addressed. This hotel is absolutely beautiful inside and out. It is conveniently located to the area where the boat tours (highly recommend) depart. It has breathtaking views from the rooftop bar. The staff is very accommodating and friendly.I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Juan L, Manager at LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi afwade,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us recently.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our hotel's convenient location.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was absolutely beautiful inside and out. At night you pull up to the whole city skyline being lit up by the city’s current choice of color.
Immediately I was greeted by the valet and once I was assisted in getting my vehicle unloaded they gave me my stub and i had no worries the rest of my stay. If I needed my vehicle it was only a ten minute wait which was perfect once I got down to ground level. Somewhere between the valet parking and sitting out front it managed to get struck by something on my rear bumper but that’s not too bad for Chicago.
The room had the most comfortable beds and the bathroom was extremely open and bright.
In the morning breakfast was served and I ate while I took in the view of the Chicago river flowing into the lake.
For a hotel in the middle of downtown that has to be the best view I’ve ever had.
There is also a bar upstairs on the 21st and that also caters to your every need. If you’re in the hotel that is a must go for top notch service and beverages.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Pinecrickchick,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us recently.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated the beautiful views we have to offer from our property.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to many hotels throughout my years and I would put the London House right at the top in regards to amenities and service. The hotel staff were very friendly and professional throughout the hotel. The dinner on the 21st floor and drinks on the rooftop were top notch. The room is updated and very comfortable. I look forward to my next stay at this wonderful hotel!

Room Tip: Views of the river and lake are beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Marv,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us recently.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you had a great experience interacting with members of our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After visiting the rooftop bar on past trips, I finally had the opportunity to stay at the LH & I was not disappointed. Quietly attentive staff, beautiful interiors, great location & the best views around. Don't miss the rooftop deck!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Hi B_in_Ktown,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us recently.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our hotel's convenient location in the heart of downtown Chicago.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My stays at Londonhouse have always exceeded my expectation. As a frequent business traveler, I am always looking for comfortable, clean and modern updated rooms. Londonhouse fits this perfectly - rooms are always clean including the bathroom stall. They take care in every detail in the quality of bathroom soaps etc - it makes frequent business travel more relaxing knowing I have such an awesome place to retire for the evening. The front desk is always helpful and friendly! This hotel is a quintessential example of class and customer service!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi Jennifer,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciate our updated rooms and that you continuously have a great experience interacting with members of our team.