“Amazing Pub” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown
“Amazing Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

They have a great atmosphere and the most amazing menu for a local pub. Also a great place to grab lunch and an afternoon beverage.

Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“A great bar in Bucktown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Laid back kinda divvy bar with great drink specials and decent bar food. We even had a ten year old Dj spinning music.. Was a fun time. The owner's a doll too!!

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Love the food and atmosphere service is hit or miss though.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

I love the food and drink specials at the pint. I live in wicker park and I really had a great experience the first time I went. My server was amazing. But last time I went service was awful! I had to go look for my server to ask for our check. And I've had everything in between. Management is great when you get a chance to chat with em. I'm so glad I lucked out with afabulous server the first time because if I had the server I had last weekend I probably wouldn't have come back. And it's one of my favorite lunch spots.

• Visited October 2013
Central States USA
“Comfortable Pub Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

I will have to agree with others that the service was less than stellar. In fact for an afternoon gathering of co-workers for the holidays, it almost appeared that were intruding and an inconvenience. We only ate appetizers while we were waiting for our group to convene so we selected typical bar fare and it was all very tasty. I love the brick and wood décor that made it feel like a real pub; only thing missing was the warm welcome one would normally get a real neighborhood pub.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Pub atmosphere with great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2012 via mobile

I don't know what the negative reviews based their review on. The place has a pub feel with a chef that obviously gives a sh&@. Wide variety on the menu, top notch service, and great atmosphere. Chicago is full of gems and we'll likely come back before we leave Chicago.

I had the turkey burger but my wife had an incredible chicken pot pie. Don't miss the stuffed mushrooms.

There is a lounge setup in one side and tables with privacy on the other. Good music but not too loud for conversation.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Pint? Share your experiences!