“They have roaches!!!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
“They have roaches!!!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Cockroaches tap dancing on the counter and playing peek a boo from behind picture frames. I noticed after I paid so I ask them for my money back and the little lady pretended to not understand me.she then declined to give me a refund. I stormed out and gave my food to a bum. Place smells like fish and the employees are rude needless to say I will not be going back...

• Visited September 2013

“Wings are the thing to try here. I also like the orange chicken.”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Wings! thats what this spot is known for if you go here thats what you get the orange chicken is also good, the other stuff you can get anywhere else and its the same, only bad thing is the location parking is bad and hardly anyone here speaks English.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago
“wings! wings! wings!”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Let me just say that I have been coming here for about 25 years and the place has not changed in terms of decor. You can call it a dive and most of the customers are now hispanic which was once dominated by Koreans back when Lawrence ave was the hear of K town. The owners are Chinese who speak both Korean and Chinese and thus have dishes that you can only find in places that cater to Korean customers such as the noodle in black bean sauce. The only reason that I and probably most of the foodies flock to this place is for their chicken wings which resemble lolli-pop after their prep. You can get it in different strength of spicyness.

The other food on their menu is just ok. They have a funky credit card machine which will not let you add tip thus you have to bring some cash for that purpose.

Difficult street parking on Lawrence, you may have better luck on near by side streets such as Sawyer and Spaulding.

• Visited August 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The chicken wings are everything everyone says they are. The Mongolian beef is best in the city. And the place is...”
Reviewed 26 July 2008

The chicken wings are everyting everyone says they are.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Hands down the best asian chicken wings I've ever had.”
Reviewed 13 July 2008

Hands down the best asian chicken wings I've ever had.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook