“OK local Greek, skip the spanokopita”
Review of Mythos

Mythos
Reserve with OpenTable
Mythos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,106 of 9,614 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“OK local Greek, skip the spanokopita”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Some of the dishes, notably the taramasalata and the chicken reganata were outstanding. The service was friendly and the restaurant is attractive. But my spanokopita was such a disappointment -- no flavor, wrong crust. A nice place if you're in the neighborhood, but I'll head for Santorini next time. (And I ordered spinach pie at Miller's Pub the next night to make up for the spanokopita).

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank sallyws

Chicago, Illinois
“Very Good Greek”
Reviewed 13 November 2010

Being that I am Greek I find that some of the Greek restaurants food are lacking somthing. Not at Mythos!

Mythos has excellent food that is fresh and bursting with flavor. Owners and sisters Toni and Vicky make sure that you have a good time. The service is good, the atmosphere is pleasant and the place is BYOB.

I would try the pastichio, just like my mom made it. Unlike other places it is made fresh on the spot and served in a huge caserole.

2 Thank Chicagoeater
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It was ok for Greek. I'll probably go again, cause it's the best Greek near us. I had the shrimp, which was...”
Reviewed 28 January 2008

It was ok for Greek. I'll probably go again, cause it's the best Greek near us. I had the shrimp, which was overcooked. Our friends had the pastichio, which they couldn't stop raving about...so if you eat beef, it's probably the thing to order on the menu.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Mythos? Share your experiences!