“CAN NOT WAIT TO RETURN”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lakeview
Reviewed 26 November 2009

Ok, so I am a little new to sushi. I have been to a dozen or so sushi restaurants in my home town but none in Chicago. I tried this place on a reccmendation of a friend. The restaurant itself is nothing special. Clean but not luxurious by any measure. However, the sushi is to die for. They have an all you can eat option where you can order up to two rolls per person at a time and you can get unlimited number of rolls. They have the typical standard type rolls on the menu, but there are some very different options as well. They have a bagal roll with smoked salmon and cream cheese, and they feature fruit prominantly in many of the menu items. We were in chicago for the weekend and tried this place on Friday evening. We liked it so much we went back on thursday. Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 25 July 2008

cheap sushi. all-you-can-eat. Its not the best but it doesn't have to be.

Reviewed 4 May 2008

Not the best sushi, but great for the price.

Reviewed 6 March 2008

cheapest and best sushi buffet in the city...to my knowledge. i go here like twice a month...at least.

Reviewed 3 March 2008

They have all-you-can-eat sushi (with some restrictions) for a great price, so I only ever eat maki. They have really tasty maki, although what I love there is mostly the blasphemous american favs stuffed with tempura, spicy mayo, cream cheese, etc. But they are yummy.

Free edamame w/two alcoholic beverages, and several times they have comped large groups miso and veggie tempura, even mochi! So, maybe not the best sushi in the city, but most bang for your buck (and still good).

The place can be really busy but I really like it inside. What looks like black and white geometric wallpaper from far away is actually hundreds of pictures of restaurant patrons. I like the way it looks.