“Not bad”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
chicago
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Not bad but not as good as it was Must be a new cook or something as it has been great for many years now it is a little different

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank glendar10

San Antonio
“This is why I miss Chicagoland!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Tiny corner grocery which contains an amazing Italian deli.

Did not get too adventurous on this maiden voyage - beef sandwiches, sausage sandwiches, a couple of side salads & a pistachio gelato for dessert. All excellent. Will explore the menu a bit deeper on subsequent visits.

Seating next door in an enclosed sunroom. Can get quite cozy at peak times.

Very reasonably priced.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Texasleaguer
“AWERSOME!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

Love this place. I have never eaten one thing bad there. Tiny store. Packed to the gills most of the time, but well worth the wait. There Chicken sorrentina is to die for. We live in Romeoville, Illinois which is about 26 miles away from here. If it was 50 miles I would still make the trip. Excellent Gelato, pasta, pizza, everything. Cash only, and closed on Sunday.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank krs34
“AMAZING…………….”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

I love this place….I love bringing people here for the first time.. and while we are eating, they look at me and say, WHY HAVEN'T YOU BROUGHT ME HERE BEFORE.. HAHAHAHA… and after we eat, then they try the GELATO.. HAHA…. NOW IM A ROCK STAR….

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MaryNoel S
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

My wife and I were taken to Freedy's by our friends who grew up in Cicero. They often talked to us about how good the foods is. So on November 2, 2013 the four of us drove an hour to go there for lunch. My wife ordered Chicken parmesan, artichokes,garlic potatoes and some lamb. The cost of the meal was $26.00 and we were not disappointed at all. The meal was very good. For dessert I had pistachio gelato and my wife had chocolate italian ice. Both of the dessert were freshly made and very good. We left there and agree to return within the next month to try some of the other food that make on a daily basis.If you want a good selection you must go there for lunch,because if you wait until dinner the selection is limited.

• Visited November 2013