“Great for airport transfers”

Courtyard Kochi Airport
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Nedumbassery
Frankston, Australia
“Great for airport transfers”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Lovely hotel. Effiecient and friendly check in. Comfy bed and very clean room. Buffet breakfast was great!
We got a hotel car for 5 hours & Fort Kochi is around 45 min away, so I would only stay here if I need one night between flights - otherwise I'd stay in Fort Kochi.
The only reason I have given 4 stars instead of 5 is because just before I checked out I bought a small can of coke from the bar near the reception area, as I was waiting in their lobby for a while after checking out....and it cost me Rs170! I found that quite ridiculous.
But I would definitely stay there again - I just wouldn't buy a can of coke!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Lakshman_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We take pride in providing quality services in all aspects to our guests. Being 3 minutes away from the airport makes the whole process of catching a flight even easier. We are also very happy to note that you have decided to stay with us the next time you come to Kochi! We look forward to welcome you, again.

Lakshman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Ludhiana
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is an excellent hotel located very conveniently close to the airport. There is always a complementary car waiting at the gate for drop off at the airport (24 hrs).

Its as good as any five star with very construction and ambiance everywhere. The cafe is big and food is well spread out. I particularly liked their food. Both South and North Indian dishes were devoid of each other's influences which is rare. The restaurant manager was very courteous and social. Gave us recommendations and inquired about our stay and experience which was very nice.

I arrived for my check in at around 7:30 p.m. I had pre-booked my rooms through their website. But it seemed they had overbooked their rooms. After about 15 minutes of trying to find a solution to the issue, they upgraded me to a deluxe suite. I really liked the gesture on their part.

You have pool view from most or all of the rooms and a little on the downside is you also have room views from the pool. So you may have to keep your curtains drawn most of the time.

All in all its a wonderful hotel. You will get everything you expect from a Marriott or any other reputed hotel, plus a very convenient location, good restaurant, pool and gym. And the online rate I got was also very reasonable. I would be happy to stay here again. It will be my first choice if I have an early morning flight.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Prakash J, General Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to note that the team was able to provide you with a memorable stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel sometime soon.

Prakash
Melbourne
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight I between flights and really enjoyed the experience. We were picked up and dropped off at the airport for free. Buffet breakfast was good and the pool (which we didn't get time to use) looked beautiful. Staff we're accommodating when we wanted to go into kochi for the day and arranged us a nice taxi. Would definitely recommend this place to others who are coming from or going to the airport - otherwise it is too far away from kochi.

Stayed April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thrilled that you and a pleasant stay and you were taken care by the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel during your future visit to the city.

Prakash
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have never seen many hotels around Cochin as very clean and tidy as Marriott Courtyard and i stayed there for a week and enjoyed everything they offered. The buffet breakfast was excellent. This hotel was up to its American Standard and may be far beyond many Marriott Courtyard hotels in the US... The staff was extremely nice and courteous . Hope they maintain the same standard for years to come and this would be my hotel of choice whenever i visit Cochin..

Room Tip: I stayed in second floor and was very comfortable
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Prakash J, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review.
I am happy to note that you you enjoyed your week long stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Recently myself with my wife stayed at this Airport hotel during my last day visit to kerala. Hotel ambience was good. No bar . I have to walk nearby saj hotel for having a beer. That resort was excellent and the food was amazing. Why this marriot cannot serve liquor. Room waas nice but lot of maintence work going on. At least keep the standard of Marrot hotels worldwide. No spa. lot of facilities lacking

Room Tip: do not choose this hotel for liesure
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Daniel009293
Prakash J, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Kochi Airport, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor and happy to know that you liked our hotel ambience.

I understand that not having a bar is a disappointment and we are working hard to get the licence for the same.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Mountain View, California
Reviewed 10 April 2014

enough said......great service...phenomenal select service facilities.....free internet and nice gym! We stayed at the hotel for only one night before driving to Munnar, but the experience was very good. I highly recommend it for business travelers and those passing through town.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review.
I am glad to know that you liked our hotel and services.
Look forward to seeing you soon.

kerala
Reviewed 10 April 2014

What can you say,food, location, room, comfort, staff everything first class. One of the best hotels we stayed in on our recent trip to Cochin. Food breakfast and dinner were both first class along with the friendly service. You felt that you were really being looked after. The rooms are furnished tastefully and the beds are very comfortable. Great stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the hotel services.
Look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nedumbassery
Kochi Marriott Hotel
#2 of 9 in Nedumbassery
The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
#7 of 208 in Kochi (Cochin)
Holiday Inn Cochin
Holiday Inn Cochin
#2 of 30 in Ernakulam
Ramada Resort Cochin
Ramada Resort Cochin
#1 of 1 in Kumbalam

Been to Courtyard Kochi Airport? Share your experiences!