“Camping trip”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Camping trip”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Nice state park when we visited but it's been quite a few years ago. Small park...we like camping there.

1 Thank luvfun2

Macomb
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sunday Drive”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My husband and I took a long drive to check out Siloam Springs State Park. I was not impressed but maybe I didn't see the whole park either. Sometime I might drive back out there just to see.

1 Thank athome2_11
Irving, Texas
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Nature falls state Park - OK”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

One of its own kind. The well maintained trails. Flora/ fauna to watch (if you are lucky you would cross coyette or fox for sure). The most beautful is the dripping sprngs AKA nature falls.....I almost sat inside the cave along the side of the falls enjoying the scenic and listening the waterfalls for hours, enchanted in her beauty. Certainly a photgrapher's spot, nature lovers obvious pick to camp or hike. Very well maintained and clean for stay or hide out.....Must visit after heavy showers as the falls is perinneal yet, rain contingent!

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Lakshmi M
Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Love this campground.”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

We have camped at Siloam Springs many times. Always had an enjoyable time. Campground is overused so grass is now just dirt.

Jacksonville, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Abundant wildlife”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My husband and I went here to hike in the woods on our anniversary. We saw many types of birds, abundant deer, and a fox. There is a beautiful lake where you can watch the sunset in the evening. This would be a great place to bring children to teach them about the great outdoors. I believe you can also rent paddle boats. Just be very careful when driving around here as the deer are everywhere.

Visited April 2011
3 Thank Babykins108

Been to Siloam Springs State Park? Share your experiences!