“Come for the camping..”

Siloam Springs State Park
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Clayton
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Siloam Springs is a beautiful little gem for locals to enjoy the outdoors. They have fishing, boating, beautiful hiking trails, creeks for wading, etc. Several pavilions are excellent for family reunions or other large groups.
Mostly though, we love Siloam Springs for their camping. There are two campgrounds with many tent and RV sites but the best spot is an area of twenty or so sites under a canopy of looming pines. The soft pine needles blanket the ground and the shade is phenomenal. It's absolutely beautiful. The hosts are friendly, restrooms and showers clean and the entire campground is well maintained. We are tent campers so I can't speak for other sites.
We usually camp here every year for a weekend (it's never enough!). It is especially busy fourth of July and Memorial Day weekend but we've never seen it filled to capacity.

5  Thank wefourmoon
There are newer reviews for Siloam Springs State Park

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I live close by, and take my kids here to play in the creek. We love to creek walk, camp, have picnics, and even just to drive through. This place has always been special to me.

1  Thank shayejohnson
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Nice state park when we visited but it's been quite a few years ago. Small park...we like camping there.

1  Thank luvfun2
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My husband and I took a long drive to check out Siloam Springs State Park. I was not impressed but maybe I didn't see the whole park either. Sometime I might drive back out there just to see.

1  Thank athome2_11
Reviewed 2 May 2012

One of its own kind. The well maintained trails. Flora/ fauna to watch (if you are lucky you would cross coyette or fox for sure). The most beautful is the dripping sprngs AKA nature falls.....I almost sat inside the cave along the side of the falls enjoying the scenic and listening the waterfalls for hours, enchanted in her beauty. Certainly a photgrapher's spot, nature lovers obvious pick to camp or hike. Very well maintained and clean for stay or hide out.....Must visit after heavy showers as the falls is perinneal yet, rain contingent!

3  Thank Lakshmi M

Been to Siloam Springs State Park? Share your experiences!