“The real deal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fazzi's

Fazzi's
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Collinsville
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“The real deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

This place isn't anything fancy but if you like Greek food you'll like Fazzi's. This was a recommend of our hotel's front desk, and I'm glad we took their advice. I had a terrific mousaka with a glass of Chianti. The food and service was great and so was the value. We'll go out of our way to visit again if in the area.

Visited May 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

My cousin loves to dine here and thankfully invited my family to join him. Everything we ordered was excellent. The prices are very reasonable. Everything was fresh and flavorful. We will eat here again! The pastichio was the best I've ever had. The gyros was huge and only $6.99 with fries! My aunt had the burger and my dad had a greek salad. My son had the chicken alfredo. The portions were large and everything tasted great!

• Visited April 2014
Athens, Alabama
“Always Good & Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've been eating at Fazzi's for several years and have found it to be consistently good with always good service. The fare is Mediterranean/Italian/Greek, reasonably priced and with changing daily specials. It is a nice place, particularly since it was remodeled a few years back. Large enough to accommodate a group, plenty of parking and a full service bar.

• Visited February 2014
Champaign
“Good food, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I still call Collinsville "home", even though I haven't lived there for over 30 years. On a recent trip to St. Louis, I wanted to stop back through Collinsville and was looking for a place for a good dinner for myself and my husband.

We found a great choice in Fazzi's. They describe the restaurant as "Greek, Italian, and American", and the menu offers a nice range of options for all cuisines. We started with saganaki (Greek fried cheese appetizer flamed tableside), which was very good. I wish it had been served with some bread or pita, but that was okay.

My order was a Gryo salad, and it was huge. Lots of sliced gyro meat on a nice bed of lettuce, red onion, feta cheese and kalamata olives, just as a Greek salad should be. It was accompanied by warm pita bread which was yummy. I ate my fill and had enough left over for a nice lunch the next day.

My husband chose grilled salmon with a baked potato and side house salad, which is a Greek salad. He really liked the salad also, and he had a generous slice of salmon, seasoned nicely and served hot.

I would describe the atmosphere of the restaurant as "unpretentious". The dining room is quite ordinary. The service was attentive and swift, and honestly, thankfully, NOT the over-effusive chain restaurant model "Hi, I'm John and I'll be your server today yada yada" speech. We had good food and a quiet meal after a hot and busy day, and it was perfect.

I would be glad to visit Fazzi's again on future trips "home".

• Visited September 2013
Muncie, Indiana
“Great dining experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

We noticed it was near the world's Largest Catsup Bottle, had a large number of cars in the lot, & we stopped. The workers were very polite, and the menu varied, so we decided to try it. I must say that it was the best eating experience I've had recently. Two of us split a shrimp dinner, & couldn't eat it all. The shrimp & onion rings were hand battered, & the best I've ever had. The Greek salad was great. I was told by families that eat there often, at adjoining tables, that everything on the menu was good. We WILL STOP BACK when in the area.

Visited September 2013