“Nice and Clean”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Collinsville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice and Clean”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We enjoyed our stay! Nice, clean, new furniture and carpet. Peggy at the front desk was really nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was our second trip to Collinsville and our second stay at the Super 8. This isn't a high end place, but for the money, it's a great place to stay. All but one room has now been remodeled, and just like last year, the rooms were spotless when we checked in. Peggy at the front desk is great! She'll answer any questions you may have, she'll help to solve any problem. The housekeeping staff is hard working and helpful, too. Just an all around great place to stay if you're not looking high budget! And yes, I'll be back again next year!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Cara H
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am a semi-frequent guest at this hotel and have never had a serious problem. The housekeeping staff is occasionally a little loud as they work, but as it is mid to late morning, that hurts no one. As a smoker, I'm just happy to find a place that doesn't make me go outside. Although they do put us at the top back corner so as to accommodate non-smokers. Not a big deal except that with no elevator, that's a lot of stairs for a fat man like me if I need more than one trip to move my stuff. Peggy at the front desk on day shift is always ready with a smile and most of the desk staff (a couple don't know me yet) are always happy to see me and say hello...
With my job, I stay in budget hotels a lot and this is one of my favorite. To all of the whiners in tje bad reviews, its a Super 8, not a Hilton. You want 5 star platinum, pony up the money and be a snob elsewhere. Leave this homey friendly hotel for those of us who appreciate good fair treatment at a decent price.

• Stayed March 2014