Drury Inn St Louis Collinsville
US$66
US$63
US$83
Priceline
All reviewshot dogsbaked potatofree drinkschillinachosevening foodsoupsevening kickbacklight supperkick backevery employeefavorite hotelno exceptionwafflescahokia moundsbeds were comfortablelong drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am a very loyal Drury Inn customer but this was my first time at the Collinsville location. Easy to get to off the highway and several dining choices within walking distance. We stayed here for a visit to SIUE and had an easy drive in the morning to reach the university and then a short trip to our next destination, St. Louis. Same nice happy hour in the evening and full breakfast in the morning as other Drury Inn's offer-one of my favorite perks. Staff was excellent and check-in was quick and efficient. As we were there on a weekend I had to sign an agreement regarding their quiet hours and promising not to have a party-have never encountered that before but not really a bad idea. Room was larger than many I've stayed in, clean, updated, and comfortable. Indoor pool which we did not use as we arrived late but looked nice. Only slight downside was despite the agreement, the noise from the floor above (running kids) and people in the hallway talking filtered in, as did somebody's dog that was whining-so yes, this hotel is pet friendly if that's what you're looking for. Overall a good stay and I would stay here again.

2  Thank librarychick
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Drury inns used to be my first choice in hotels because of their pet policy. It had been 6 months since I had stayed at a Drury Inn and they now charge a fee if you have a pet traveling with you? The manager informed me that this is now a chain wide policy. The hotel is very clean and The location is good for business travel in the area. I will not be staying there again or at any Drury Inns because of their pet policy change.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Iverson E
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St Louis Collinsville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your comments. I am glad to hear you found our hotel to be very clean and in a good location. As you know, Drury is a pet friendly hotel. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our guests, and unfortunately, some guests are allergic to animals. For this reason, deep cleaning is needed after a pet has occupied one of our guest rooms. Drury Hotels is following the industry standard of charging guests who bring their pets along (including other Collinsville hotels). The pet fee of $10 (plus applicable tax) per night is to offset the cost of that deep cleaning we have in place for pet rooms. We hope this extra care results in a clean fresh room, great amenities, and a comfortable stay for all our guests.

I do hope you will reconsider and give us another opportunity to serve your locging needs. Drury is still competitively priced and offers great amenities you will not find at other hotels, including a complimentary full hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickbck snack options in the evening.

Thanks again,
Jeff Twardowski

Reviewed 20 March 2014

As others have said, this is a good place. Thoughtfully designed for the traveler. Clearly an older place that has been updated effectively. Refrigerator and microwave. Very convenient to Interstate 55. Courteous staff. Clean. Quiet. We appreciated it.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I needed a hotel for my daughter's gymnastics meet. I researched many different hotels in the area and was looking for something economical AND with a free breakfast in the morning.
This hotel delivered that and so much more!
First of all - the staff was INCREDIBLE!!!!
There were four gymnastics families staying here and the staff were great about getting us on the same floor!
The rooms were well appointed (fridge, microwave) and had plenty of room for us to "hang out" in each other's rooms with no problem. The location is right across the street from the Gateway Center so it was close to our meet site.
As for breakfast - let's talk first about the night time food! Every night they have a buffet of hot foods! Our first night we had chicken, pasta, baked potato, veggies, salad! There was a popcorn stand for the kids to get snacks and a beverage station.
The breakfast selections were top notch as well! Plenty of eggs and bacon and sausage to fill hungry gymnasts' bellies!
The staff noticed there were several of us together and opened up the conference center for us to use for dining.
The girls had a blast in the swimming pool and the moms enjoyed sitting poolside relaxing.
During the meet, we all were bragging about our awesome hotel and did NOT hear bragging reviews of the other hotels in the area.
We will now put Drury hotels on our list of hotels to check out when traveling! AND if we are competing here again, we will be making our reservation at Drury!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank DisSavvyJenn
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Driving from Wisconsin to Texas for a job interview but we didn't get as far as we wanted due to weather. Stopped at around 11pm at night, was very tired and stressed but the front desk lady was completely wonderful to help me get the best price possible. She thought of everything, sent up extra pillows, set a wake up call and even looked up weather to see when the snow was predicted to stop. She gave me the 11am check out reminder and blew me away when she said "if the weathers bad tomorrow and you can't get back on the road by 11am, just let us know and you can have the room until later". This was above and beyond her duty and I was very appreciative.

2  Thank smilesunshine57