“Always love to stay at Drury Inn!!”

Drury Inn St Louis Collinsville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Collinsville
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had a great stay at Drury Inn in Collinsville, IL. We stayed there so we could go to the St Louis Cardinals. The manager, Jeff Twardowski, was excellent. He was very helpful telling us about the Cardinals stadium, etc. While we were eating breakfast the next morning, he was a "hands on" manager - emptying the trash and also helping to refill the breakfast food on the bar. The night before, we saw him sweeping up popcorn that people had dropped. We are never disappointed when we stay at a Drury Inn. Well worth the money - with your hotel stay you get - supper and breakfast! What a deal! I would pick Drury Inn every time, if my husband would let me. lol

Room Tip: They are all good! We always get a king bed!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vicki H

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We arrived weary from a long drive, the hotel was conveniently located, and we were greeted by a friendly helpful staff. The free dinner buffet was being served, not the greatest food, but you can't beat free. They give each adult 3 free alcoholic beverages. There is a free breakfast as well. Free parking, free Wifi (which we stayed at a Marriot the night before and were surprised that they charged by the minute for internet access!) The room we stayed in was very nice, clean, and quiet. We had a view of the arch, albeit a distant view, a view nonetheless. They give a AAA and a military discount, but I called to make the reservation because i couldn't figure out how to make the reservation online with the discount.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Booked with the Drury after reading the reviews, here, on Trip Advisor. So, so glad! The room was comfortable and very clean. Everything maintained in working order. The public areas were also clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food served for the evening, buffet-style, was nothing "fancy", but fresh, tasty, and they had a great variety to choose from: Hot Dogs, and baked potatoes, with all the toppings/trimmings and condiments you need/want, chili, chips, dips/salsa, veggie tray, salad, macaroni and cheese. The morning breakfast: scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, all kinds of breads, muffins, bagels, cereal, apple & orange juice. And fresh fruit and yogurt. I'm sure I forgot something. It was really great not to have to "go out" to grab a bite to eat. But, this hotel is close to many chain restaurants if I wanted something else. The pool & gym were clean, and "big enough". I didn't use the business center, saw it had the usual things you need/want. I brought my pet, and they really are "pet friendly". One weird thing happened though. I had the "do not disturb" sign on my door, and housekeeping knocked, and said it was their policy to check to see if I needed anything... then immediately after leaving, they called my room. I stayed two nights, and it only happened once... that I know of. Ha! I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank scoobski
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and it is very nice. This time we had 2 puppies with us and they were very nice to give us a room close to the door on the first floor. After arriving we went down for the kickback and I went to get our drinks and that's when I met Ethel who was nice enough to carry my drink to the table for me as I had just broken my arm while on vacation. After heading to our room she said "see you in the morning" and the next morning there she was again and was as pleasant as ever. (Please give the girl a day off). Overall another great stay and pets are welcome!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank irishman864
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Excellent amenities including evening snacks, drinks, and a staff that is very helpful. My small dog felt right at home. The room was very clean and feel as upscale as a Marriot. The pet charge was minimal $10. The only drawback was the lack of green space to walk a dog. Felt safe in the area. I would stay here again. Quiet central air!

Room Tip: If you have a pet the end rooms are very quiet and give you good outside access without needing to u...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My sister and I stayed here with our kids while vacationing in St. Louis over spring break. It is in a great location, just over the river from St. Louis. The drive wasn't difficult to make to get where we wanted to go. In fact it was nice because it was near enough to a Starbucks (necessary) and other great restaurants. Collinsville was a neat little town to explore also.
The hotel was clean. The staff pleasant. The pool was wonderful for the kids to swim in. The breakfasts are always filling and fresh. The evening snack is perfect for the kids so you don't have to worry about hoarding snacks in your room.
I would stay here again whenever I go back to St. Louis.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Emily C
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I WILL STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVERYTIME I AM IN THIS AREA. IN FACT, I HAVE ANOTHER STAY RESERVED FOR NEXTWEEK.
Top notch experience in this clean and well-kept hotel just minutes from downtown St. Louis. The complimentary dinner items and evening snacks were the icing on the cake! The desk clerks were friendly and helpful. We'd stay again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: NO TIP NEEDED. tHIS HOTEL IS SOOOOOOOOO GREAT YOU WILL NEVER NEED A TIP HERE! Have stayed here three...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank HARRY R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Collinsville
Doubletree Collinsville/St. Louis
#5 of 11 in Collinsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Collinsville - St. Louis
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Collinsville, IL
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights

Been to Drury Inn St Louis Collinsville? Share your experiences!