“John H.”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Collinsville
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“John H.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was very tired after driving all day and everything in this Comfort Inn was very good, there was nothing to complain about. I enjoyed my stay and will stay here again the next time I drive to Ohio. Nice and clean and quiet!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
KATHY D, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. we will share this information with our staff and look forward to seeing you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Racine, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had a great night's sleep after a long day of driving. Room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. Breakfast had choices and was kept up. Staff was pleasant. Check in and out was quick and efficient. Would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
KATHY D, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to fill out a survey and your compliments. We will share this information with our staff and look forward to seeing you soon.
Mountain View, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had another wonderful overnight at Collinsville Comfort Inn. We often stay there when meeting our Illinois family. It has many things for children to do. The pool was excellent and unlike many motel pools, there were plenty of towels. Our room was clean and neat. The breakfast was good. There are restaurants of all kinds nearby. It was another fun and relaxing time for us at Collinsville Comfort Inn..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
KATHY D, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We share this information with our staff and we appreciate your comments. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Clean and attractive overall, inside and out....all staff were unusually friendly and welcoming.....room was imaculate..breakfast area was very attractive, well oorganized ans continously attended....would definitley stay here again and recommend to others....good pe t policy and a resonable pet fee....

• Stayed June 2014
KATHY D, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We appreciate your compliments and will sure this information with our staff. We do look forward to seeing you soon!
Santa Rosa, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I'm a big fan of Comfort Inns - they generally meet my criteria of clean, quiet, safe, and reasonably priced. This one met all criteria except one - and unfortunately it's an important one.

All of the rooms of this three-story hotel open onto a huge atrium which extends all three stories. The central court has some kind of polished tile flooring which very nicely echoes noises - and there are lots of those, as the room opens into the pool area, and also features a number of arcade games and what seemed to be a play area, tho I didn't look that closely. The room is full of tables and chairs and the breakfast area is arranged along one wall. To complete the effect, there is a large flat-screen TV against one wall, so that all may benefit from whatever happens to be on TV.

The upstairs rooms open onto balconies overlooking this arrangement, so there do not appear to any quiet rooms away from the considerable din that goes on there until well past 11 pm, and recommences each morning at 6 am when the breakfast service starts.

So if you don't like to sleep much, and would much rather be out socializing, partying and generally making a lot of noise, this is the place for you. The beds are comfortable, the pillows amazing, the housekeeping is good. There is a full hot breakfast of bacon, sausage, or ham, eggs, waffles, as well as an assortment of breakfast pastries and cereals.

The room I was in had a little fridge, a microwave, and a coffeemaker - all of which come in handy.The water is highly chlorinated, so if you don't care for the taste you might want to bright bottled water.

I was given a wheelchair accessible room, even though I don't require one. It featured a "wet" bathroom with no tub and no lip on the shower, so that the whole bathroom floor got wet. The shower head, which was attached to a cable so it could be hand held, drooped against the wall, so it was hard for the able-bodied to get under it to shower. There was no soap shelf or anyplace to put soap, shampoo, etcs, but the towel shelf was close enough that I could use that with a washcloth under the soap.

There were two accessible electrical outlets, however neither of them worked so I had to move the night stand and unplug the lamp to power up my mobile devices.

For the tired traveller who just wants a good night's sleep, and, if you got in late, a chance to sleep in, you'd be better off going elsewhere.

Whoever designed this building, and whoever approved these plans, obviously had no intention of catering to people who want a good night's rest.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Marigoldmunchkin
KATHY D, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and we will share this information with our staff'
I want to apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay with us.We try to keep the noise to a minimum.
Again, I apologize.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my second stay at this Comfort Inn. I was a late arrival, no non-smoking rooms were available, but the desk person kindly placed me in a non-smoking King suite. The hotel is quiet, clean and convenient to metro St. Louis at a cost far less than hotels in metro St. Louis. I stay again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
KATHY D, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for filling out a survey and we do appreciate your feedback and will share this with our staff.
We enjoy the compliments and hope to see you soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped by to check for the price one night two beds non smoking, Anna the front desk personnel gave us the quote then my wife decided to eat at nearby Denys restaurant since we've been driving for 5hours straight and the kids were hungry. About an hour later we came back to the hotel and decided to reserve that room Anna quoted before. Little did I know, the room with two beds were sold out and left with just one bed non smoking. I was so dissapointed not her fault but my fault, should've reserve the room before we went to eat. But to my surprise Anna said I will give you guys discount and the room comes with jacuzzi. Wow the kids love jacuzzi and they had a memorable experience overall. Thanks for the great service and we will definitely come back to stay here when we are around Collinsvile area.

• Stayed June 2014
KATHY D, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We appreciate your feedback and will share with our staff. I will let Anna know that you appreciate the dicount she gave you.Hope to see you soon!