“Very good quality given the low price”
Review of Bandana's Barbeque

Bandana's Barbeque
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Collinsville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Chicago, Illinois
“Very good quality given the low price”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Very good barbecue. We enjoyed the selection of sauces. There is a nice smoky aroma to their sauce of the same name, and I particularly liked the spicy version of their original sauce, which is not tomato-based.

Visited June 2013

Champaign
“Good eats, good service”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

A friend of our had Bandanas cater a family event, and we liked it. So we decided to try the restaurant for ourselves. We were staying in Collinsville at the Hampton Inn, which was right across the road, so it was very convenient.

The restaurant is a casual western theme. There are lots of choices on the menu for sandwiches, platters, and combinations. There are about 5 sauces of various kinds on the table, so you can choose to your liking.

Service was friendly and prompt. Everyone like their meal, and among 5 of us we had pork, beef, chicken and turkey. I very much likes the green bean sides, seasoned with onion and celery salt. It was very flavorful and without a lot of extra fat. The applesauce was wonderful, and truly tasted like homemade. Each plate came with a side of garlic bread, which was tasty but drowned in butter.

I would return to Bandanas on a future trip to Collinsville, as I often stay at the Hampton. Bandanas has proven to me that they have good food, and I can't beat the convenience of the location after a long drive.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank dlp53
Pacifica
“Good barbecue and service”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We were looking for some St. Louis barbecue and came here due to the reviews. We went late on a Friday, just before closing, but we were still seated with a smile. We had the pulled pork sandwich and an additional rib just to see what they tasted like. The food came out quickly and was nicely prepared. The pulled port was fabulous! A sandwich with coleslaw on it, and the table contained several bottles of sauce that you could add for yourself. We asked for the coleslaw also as a side dish, and it was very good. The rib was OK, but not the best I have ever had. There was a modest amount of meat on the rib, although the flavor was good. I had hoped for a lot more from a chain that brags about their ribs. The beer selection is very limited, and was even more so the night we were there since the draft dispenser was apparently not working. Would love to give it another try if we are ever back in the area.

Visited May 2014
Wickliffe
“Average Barbeque”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

During our week long stay in June 2013, we did have a chance to enjoy Bandanas. While the food was very good, I personally would not drive out of my way to visit it. If you are in the area, it is worth a visit, as I said, the food is very good.

Visited June 2013
Ohio
“Great Taste and Value BBQ”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

First time at this restaurant, and plan to return. One thing nice about this eatery is they allow order of lunch size during dinner. Had the pulled pork platter with corn and baked beans. Texas toast also included. SIX different sauces provided table side. Tried them all and they were quite tasty. Great atmosphere and exceptional service provided by Kathy.

• Visited April 2014