“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites Danville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sleep Inn & Suites Danville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Danville
Danville, Illinois
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

This hotel makes most other Sleep Inns look bad; If all Sleep Inns were this nice, I would never hesitate to stay at one again. The decor is beautiful right when you walk in the door. The rooms are very good, just the same. Nice water pressure, big TVs. The staff is amazing; super friendly. The only shortcoming? The internet is on the slow side. While it is average or even a bit above average (approx. 2.0 MBPS download), it still leaves a big data user a bit unimpressed. Small complaint, but worth noting.

Room Tip: The extremely generous King Suite was surprisingly affordable and huge. Treat yourself.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Chris R
Dori S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Danville, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Chris, I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It always puts a big smile on my face to hear from happy guests. Your compliments were most generous! Thank you for telling us about the internet speed problem you experienced. We are always looking to improve our technology at Sleep Inn and Suites to better serve our guests. I hope we see you again when you visit Danville.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Ramstein, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

Beautiful hotel with contemporary decor convirbtly located right off I74. Nice indoor pool with plenty of towels. All the staff I spoke with were courteous and helpful. Room was quiet, never heard any other guests even though we were very close to the elevator. The breakfast was to die for! Warm biscuits, sausage, gravy, eggs & waffles, plus an assortment of pastries and juices. Although the hotel is pet friendly, it smells fresh and is very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel anyone.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank cosens
Dori S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Danville, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Cosens, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. You described a perfect stay and that is always our goal for every guest. My staff and I are always encouraged by reviews like yours. We look forward to your future stays when you visit Danville.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

We recently stayed at this property overnight and were amazed at the five star type of service that was provided to us from the employee (Chris S.) that was on duty. She was so friendly, polite and knowledgeable. The service was outstanding. This property is a hidden gem in central Illinois. We will be staying here the next time we are in the area. Bravo to the owner/manager of this property.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathleen S
Dori S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Danville, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear KSC, Thank you for taking the time to post your excellent review of our hotel. My staff and I are delighted you enjoyed your stay. That's our number one goal. Hopefully with comments like yours we will not remain a "hidden" gem. Thanks again and we hope to see you again when you are in Danville.
Indianola, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were 100% pleased with this motel. The lobby was very attractive, the front desk was helpful .and the room was nice and clean. The breakfast was good and plentiful. I would recommend this motel to anyone

Room Tip: You have nothing to fear about this motel. It is a winner.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sunshine2390
Dori S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Danville, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Sunshine, Thank you for the great review! You put a big smile on all our faces here at Sleep Inn and Suites in Danville! We work hard to satisfy all of our guest's needs and it is a pleasure to know we are succeeding. Please visit us again when you are in Danville. We truly appreciate your business!
Kokomo, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I found great rest in this hotel. The decor was beautiful. The pool was nice...not too cold like other hotels that I have stayed in. The shower in my room was amazing! The breakfast was amazing-so much food I could not decide what to eat! The staff was so friendly and they gave me so many smiles, I felt welcomed. The room was very clean.....staff was helpful to give us fresh towels an such. The room had a microwave and fridge. The bed and pillows were so great I didn't want to go baxk home and I thought my bed was comfy! Thank you Sleep INN, the next time it will not be on business but taking the hubby so i can let him

Room Tip: I was in room 224 which was facing the corn field which was relaxing. Even though the bathroom was a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Elizabeth Beth R
Dori S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Danville, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for taking the time to review the Sleep Inn and Suites in Danville. My staff and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We take pride in our property and want to make sure every guest enjoys their stay as much as you did. A well maintained, clean pool and lots of breakfast options are very important to most of our guests, and of course comfortable beds, as you mentioned. We look forward to your return visit with your husband!
Manteno, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed here for a little over night get away. It was the closest pet friendly hotel with nice reviews when we were doing the covered bridge drive in Parke County Indiana. The girls at the front desk were wonderful: very friendly and helpful. The room was large and clean. Breakfast was very good with a little bit of everything: cereal, yogurt, baked goods, grapes, waffles, biscuits & gravy, eggs and sausage.

What really made this stay 5 star? After breakfast was closed I wanted to grab juice. I didn’t realize it was after hours. The girl working there turned the machine back on so I could grab a glass. I wish I got her name. This was so incredibly sweet. That just goes to show they really take service to the next level!

If I had to complain: I would have been happier if the bathroom had an outlet for a night light. But I’ll just bring a flashlight next time. And there will be a next time….

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Karen W
Dori S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Danville, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Dear Karen, Thank you for the great review! You have really encouraged our staff. It is our desire that all guests leave Sleep Inn and Suites of Danville feeling just as you described. We hope you plan another getaway with us soon.
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Clean, modern and priced right ~ wish all Sleep Inns were this nice! Automatic front doors open into a beautiful lobby. Vanessa at front desk was helpful on the phone and even nicer in person; check in was a breeze. Debbie was just as warm and friendly at check out the next morning. The room was spacious, spotless and well appointed, including free wifi with good signal strength, fridge/micro & flat screen TV with a large selection of channels including HBO & TCM. Quiet, fast elevators. Inside pool looked inviting. Breakfast was well tended including freshly cut fruit & an exceptional diversity of breakfast items hot & cold ~ far superior to the usual standard continental fare. Complimentary USA Today & local paper. Will definitely be back & highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank LINDA H
Dori S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Danville, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Linda, Thanks so much for the great review! My staff and I love to hear from happy guests. It helps us know what we're doing right. Our guest's stay is our #1 priority. We very much appreciate your business and your kind words. Hope to see you again soon!