“Danville War Museum”

Vermilion County War Museum
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Danville
Reviewed 7 September 2012

This was the best experience I ever could have hoped for with my friends and family. I took friends from out of state and my family of four for a tour that felt like a personal look into every exhibit on the tour. I would recommend this to anyone even close to Danville. THANK YOU to the people that run and support this museum.

5  Thank Michael B

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Tons of artifacts on display representing every war that the US has had involvement. The volunteers are very eager to share their knowledge. Donations accepted, but not required - they only ask for $2 per adult. Good way to spend a couple of hours.

5  Thank wickedthirteen