Holiday Inn Express & Suites Danville
US$90
Priceline
Priceline
Glo Motel(Danville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbig groupbreakfast attendantcinnamon rollsconvenient locationplace to stayyou'd expectoff the highwaygreat stopstaff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areahot breakfastclean hotelwould definitely stay here againbed was comfortableeggsdetest
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Nice, everything clean, Comfortable beds, and employee staff was wonderful & friendly. Pool & jaccuzzi were excellent & clean. Great breakfast - fully stocked tasty food. We were very satisfied and would absolutely stay here again !

Room Tip: We enjoyed our stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Another great experience at a Holiday Inn Express. The room was very clean and comfortable with a choice of firm or soft pillows and plenty of towels. Like how they offer cranberry juice in the morning as well. We had a great stay and would return.
NOT a reflection of the hotel as there are a lot of hotels at this exit so they all have this in common but the only restaurant close by is Big Boy which looked nice. Appeared fast food places were a couple miles away but most were about 7-8 miles away by the mall.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Nice, well kept hotel, rooms come with refridge and microwave, comfy beds. pool and jaccuzzi were very nice and relaxing. Short drive to some nice resturants. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. internet access was easy to use and to connect.

Room Tip: right off I74 makes it easy to find
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We absolutely love this place. Great place to relax and enjoy the pool. My friend and I stay here because Danville is the half way point between Our two houses. The kids really enjoyed the pool while we relaxed pool side and caught up. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is okay for a quick bite.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I generally break up my reviews into sections, then give a rating for each section, then average the sections. Not perfectly scientific or fair, but it's pretty close. My ratings are 0 to 5 stars. Also know that I give all hotels worldwide the same consideration, I don't make exceptions for small towns as I don't think that is fair.

General Hotel - This is a fairly new Holiday Inn Express so it is pretty much the same design you'd find all over the country. The facility is in good shape and the property was clean and well cared for.
Rating - 4 Stars

Staff - Super friendly and accommodating. I didn't have any problems or special circumstances so I didn't see what they were like in a tough situation, but I suspect they'd be nice and efficient.
Rating - 4 Starts

Location - This is a tough one since if one must travel to Danville one is already in a less than desirable location. However, if you stay in Danville this is one of the worst places to stay. Located off I-74 just inside the Illinois border there is really nothing around. There are several hotels of similar quality and worst, a gas station and a Big Boy. The Big Boy is the only restaurant. This makes it tough to grab a quick bite and do some work from the hotel. About the only alternative is to order a pizza.
Rating - 1 Star

Room - Decent room. Average Holiday Inn Express and on par with other hotels in this class. Crappy in-room coffee and tea. The shower curtain was a big scrungy, and I hate rooms that don't have windows that open. Still pretty much par of the course for a hotel like this.
Rating - 3 Stars

Bed - I rate the bed as an individual category since it is so important. This one was fine, not great but fine. I slept ok.
Rating - 3 Stars

Breakfast - Although this is a typical breakfast at Holiday Inns this one underachieved even for Holiday Inn. Most of the items seemed 'left over' from the previous day, and the breakfast was the same on repeating days. Aren't they supposed to rotate? There is little healthy and little for vegetarians save some really stale cereal. The coffee and milk was frequently out and the orange juice was undrinkable.
Rating - 1 Star

Environment - This is the most shocking section. Most hotels have at least a towel re-use policy. It this hotel has one I didn't see any evidence and despite my hanging up of the towels they got replaced each day. In addition there were disposable cups and plates everywhere. Especially Styrofoam. Does this hotel have a special deal with the makers of Styrofoam? This is the worse thing that one could put in a landfill, yet it's everywhere in this hotel. There is also zero recycling or composting and light switches aren't timed motion switches. This hotel fails completely in this category.
Rating - 0 Stars

Overall Rating:
2.28 Stars so this rounds down to 2 stars.

Room Tip: Avoid having to travel to Danville
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo