“Strawberry Lemonade & Breakfast Sandwiches are GREAT!”
Review of Royal Donut

Royal Donut
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Danville
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Always fresh donuts and coffee are available 24 hours a day.
Austin, Texas
“Strawberry Lemonade & Breakfast Sandwiches are GREAT!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Old fashioned, friendly service. Royal sandwiches (like kolaches) are creamy somehow. Delicious. They're always creating new items. Quite good!

1 Thank JenniferMae1974

Danville, Illinois
“24 hour sweets and coffee”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fresh, delicious sweets and coffee. The shop is open 24 hours a day, and no matter what time you visit the founts and rolls are always fresh.

• Visited March 2014
Danville, Illinois
“So good”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

These are the best donuts in the world. Try the chocolate covered yeast donuts!!! The chocolate covered cake are great also

• Visited April 2014
Kalispell, Montana
“Mouth is watering just thinking about it...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I am a Danville native, and when I moved away I always missed Royal Donut. I have never had a donut that could come close to the awesomeness of the ones from here.
The donuts aren't just made in the morning, they make some throughout the day. So when you go, the donuts almost always taste fresh from the oven. Glazed yeast, éclairs, bismarcks, nut rolls, peanut butter brownies, man it's all good.
And if there is one thing that always makes me smile, it's the smiley face sugar cookies with fondant icing. Very sweet, but so tasty.

Visited March 2014
Manteno, Illinois
“FIRST TIME TRYING, WON'T BE THE LAST”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We planned a trip to Danville, IL as our friends were having a get together. I checked out Trip Advisor and up came Royal Donut. After reading reviews, I had to try for myself.

My wife went in and got us a half dozen to sample and we were very pleased with the flavors and freshness. Even though we stopped in during late afternoon and not early A.M., the Angel Cream filled was as fresh as if it had just been made.

Danville is about a two hour drive from where we live, but after sampling some Royal Donuts, we know we will be going back again in the future.

• Visited November 2013