“Fantastic lunch”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Our family of 4 stopped here after touring NIU. So glad we did. Started off with the orange blossom lemonade, homemade with real sugar. Delicious. Then had the sampler plate of appetizers- each was better than the last. The baba ganoush was everyone's favorite, but the hummus and muhummara with delicious as well. Chicken shwarma was a favorite at our table, and the chicken kebabs were very good as well. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

this place is amazing!!! the food is to die for, if ur a vegetarian they even have food for you. it is labeled so it makes it very easy to figure out what has meat or not. the atmosphere is very cozy, relaxing music, they do serve sum wine and beer now. the sunday buffet is delish!! so much to choose from and so cheap!! AND they even serve french fries. everyone in our group all agreed that these were the best french fries we have eve had. GO, ENJOY, TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

1  Thank fivehollins_123
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Truly enjoy Mediterraneo! Lucky to have such a unique place in DeKalb. If this place was in the burbs or city it would be packed and you'd stand in line to get in! The feta stuffed dates with balsamic are a "must have" appetizer for us. Love the different savory "pies" on the menu! Order a couple different flavors to share. Decent selection of beers, wine selection could be a little higher quality, but it doesn't stop us from enjoying the place. Service usually very good-on a couple occasions server was just not the most experienced, but everyone has been pleasant. Overall, we look forward to our dinners with friends at Mediterraneo!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I was a guest at a recent wedding rehearsal dinner. They opened the restaurant just for us.

A pleasant and unobtrusive jazz combo played, there was an open bar with a great wine and beer selection (Goose Island's Matilda was my favorite).

There was plenty of hummus, pita, and standard Mediterranean fare as well as a date roasted meat that was delicious. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

The couple told me the management was very nice to work with.

I would come back again for sure.

I would have included value but I don't know how much it cost the couple, so it's left blank.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I had humus and a small glass of wine with friends while "killing time." All was ok. I have not experience a full meal here.