“Fresh n large Variety”

China House
Ranked #19 of 105 Restaurants in DeKalb
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Plenty of choices of items for all tastes. From Crawford , salmon. Chicken pork dishes etc.
Service to clear tables of your plates and bring drink refills are prompt.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

this is one of those all you can eat buffets with loads of choices, you are bound to find something you like among the offerings. The healthiest is of course is the stir fry, included in the very reasonable price of 7.95 for lunch!. There is an assortment of meat and seafood choices, fresh fruit and sushi. Kid friendly, they also have an ice cream machine and at that price the whole family will be able to enjoy all their choices and not brake the bank.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My family loves this place and so do I! Food it's always fresh and service is always great! Love it!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went there at the request of my Grandkids (ranging in age from 12 on down). They jumped at the chance to eat there. The selection was amazing. Even their parents enjoyed it! The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and courteous. They were removing the plates as fast as they were emptied. I would also rate it as ' KID FRIENDLY' ! Do not hesitate to try this place!!! The food is great and the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have eaten here a few times. Today, for some reason, I would class the food as average. That is in contrast to other times when it was a cut above. It was less crowded than what I have seen in the past and that may have something to do with the food not being replenished and selection seemed to lack. What we had was okay and as always the service good.

I saw a review talking about the crab legs..not today however understand from note on the door that they will serve them for Mother's Day.

Will we come back. Probably yes as we know that today was not what we have grown to like about the place.